First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Longer LCAs will probably help, but I'm not sure if you'd want adjustable arms to make sure the front pinion angle is OK. I don't know how much lift acceptable before you run into those problems. The drop brackets could be a good fix too.

Also, is this your actual Jeep? I see damage to the rear door and the roof looks tweaked, so my guess is something is off in the rear suspension as well, unless it's been repaired since the pic was taken.
Plus the right rear tire and rim are also pointing in a different direction.
Sponsored

azwjowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL; 2004 WJ (sold but never forgotten)
If those tires are load range F as you say lower your pressure to the low 20s.
That was my thought but I had assumed normal 17" wheels. OP has massive wheels. The less air volume, the higher the pressure. So the normal 37" pressures DO NOT apply in his case.

That said, he should still be able to do 25 PSI, as a 37x12.5R22 tire is still rated to safely carry 1,765 pounds @ 25 PSI. But with those rubber band tires on giant wheels, I wouldn't go below 25.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
That’s probably what I’m going to do. I did drop from 34 to 30 psi in the tires and it seemed to have made a big improvement. May try 28psi next as these are load range f tires.
You’ll never get a good ride with that wheel/tire combo.

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
I know this isn't what most people would do but the only thing I would know to do in this situation is take it to a reputable 4x4 shop and have it fixed or at least get a quote to see what they would want to change/add or start over; order a new lift kit maybe even drop down to 35's, have a front end alignment done, but that's just me, no punt intended, I'm sure whatever you choose will work out just fine.

Best of luck my friend, beautiful Jeep. đź‘Ť

Sponsored

OP
OP

bottomland4x4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler rubicon
I’m going to probably buy adjustable lower control arms, and fix the caster. Any recommendations for lca?